For those wishing to enjoy a walk through the streets of the historic centre of Favara, amongst flavours, art and culture, the Farm Cultural Park is definitely a must.
The main square of Favara, Piazza Cavour, reached its current shape in the sixteenth century.
The Chiaramonte Castle may be considered the main building in the town of Favara.
The Church of Boccone del Povero is located at the top of the hill.
The Madonna of Itria, building of the fourteenth century, only later used as a church by the name of San Filippo outside the walls.
The main church, and the most impressive building in Favara, is surely the Mother Church, dedicated to the Virgin Mary, located near Piazza Cavour.
The Church of the Rosary of the seventeenth century, characterized inside by beautiful baroque stucco and a painted wooden ceiling , most likely work of a disciple ,of Peter D'Asaro, Simone Lo Guasto.
The Church of Santa Rosalia, also known as Purgatory, built after the plague that struck the town in 1626.